Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The ABCs of Me

Polly over at Aunt Polly's Porch had this entry on her blog and I thought it was a nifty way to get to know my cyber friend better. Enjoy this from me.
A- Age: 63 and loving life


B- Bed size: Queen, and I really love to get home and sleep in it


C- Chore you hate: washing windows but I love sparkling glass


D- Dog's name: Abbey (she is an English Cocker Spaniel, get it?)


E- Essential food/item: chocolate, prefer Snickers


F- Favorite color: periwinkle blue


G- Gold or silver: with bling bling it doesn't matter


H- Height: 5'1"


I- I am: not a morning person


J- Job: education change agent


K- Kids: son and daughter


L- Living arrangements: home was built in 1923 near the world's only Corn Palace


M-Mom's name: Carol


N- Nickname: DocSly (the baseball players from DWU gave me that)


O- Overnight hospital stay: too many to list


P- Pet peeve: people who can't make decisions


Q- Quote from a movie: "You had me at "hello"


R- Right or left handed: write right, pitch left


S- Siblings: 1 brother who is 9 years younger and very special to me

T- Time you wake up: up by the clock, wake about 10 am

U- Unique thing about your car: a Toyota with no runaway problem


V- Vegetable you hate: turnips, rutabaga, carrots, celery


W- Ways you run late: can't find my phones

X- X-rays you've had: again too many to list


Y- Yummy food you make: bean soup, pecan pie


Z- Zoo favorite: I don't like zoos!!!




That's ME- A to Z!! Your turn!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you did this , too! It is a fun way to share info! Abbey is perfect name for that breed for sure! I'd sleep that late, too, but would get a "sleep too late" headache! I wondered how you got that cool nickname! :-) We need to share our recipes for sure!! Polly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My phone gets me sometimes, too, but usually it's my GLASSES that make me run late! Bah! :)

    ReplyDelete