Monday, July 9, 2012

It Is About Time. . .

Time is something we waste, watch, and lose if we are not careful.  Time is a matter of priority.  I have been thinking about posting because I really have been busy sewing and creating but then time gets away from me.
I have a number of projects to share with pictures and I will start doing that with this blog.  I have been organizing and trying to make reason out of my chaos in the sewing room.  Vince has helped with that and I will show you his addition.  I have a new sewing machine which is lovely.  Finally I had a chat on Saturday with two quilting friends and we started to plan for our Christmas projects.  We met at my house because I won the prize for most stash and we have a great start on our first endeavor.  I will keep you posted.
Now for my first update.  My friends at the Chamberlain quilt shop sent me a pattern last spring for a birthday crown and we decided this would be a nifty tradition for our little Magdalyn.  So she is wearing the crown I made her for her second birthday which was in June.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you pop up again...
    Magdalyn looks so cute in her birthday crown....

    ReplyDelete