Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can't Believe It is February

We just got back from a ski weekend with my son and his wife and two of his three sons.  We had a great time and I carried my knitting with me once again.  I am working on a project for a Pay It Forward I joined on Facebook.  The first project is something for a high school friend of mine and I am anxious to finish it and send it to her in Michigan.
While we were out west we visited Vince's cousin, Cleo and her husband Alan.  It is wonderful to connect with family.  Vince was an only child and values his relationship with his first cousin.  We will visit them again soon.  They have a lovely home and she is an excellent cook.  It reminded me of the title of my blog, seams sew simple.  We don't take enough time to be with the people we love and enjoy our lives.

The decoration above is something I saw on Pinterest and decided to replicate for Valentine's Day.  Buttons, white top straight pins, yarn, ribbon, and time.  It was fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment