Thursday, March 24, 2011

One arm activities

It has been a productive week even though I just have one real arm that works.  Rotator cuff tear and repair is no fun especially since it is my right shoulder.  I had the same surgery three years ago on my left and as my hubby says, "honey, aren't you glad you only have two shoulders?"  This one seems to have more issues with pain in the bicep.  Starting PT earlier is also giving me something to ice about.
Last Friday some friends and I met for coffee and then went over to the Pin Cushion for Fat Quarter Frenzy.  I really practiced self control and only picked out two alikes to make some cute dresses for little M.  After we shopped my friends came over to trim up some squares so I could make more spinwheels for the Spoof quilt.  I just love the batik squares.  Pam also cut some sashing strips for the Woodland Holidays quilt top.  I did some stitching of 9 blocks today.
I don't think I have pictured the lastest hat I designed for M.  Can hardly wait to see it on her.


1 comment:

  1. Nice spinwheel and love the cute hat.Would be nice to see a pic of Miss M wearing it.

    ReplyDelete